There are many advantages to working abroad at every stage of your career:
- Getting international experience
- Learning about new cultures
- Growing more open-minded
- Improving your language skills
- Building a wider professional network
- Developing personally as well as professionally
- Increasing your employability
Sopra Steria Support
Sopra Steria employees receive support from the company’s Mobility Division throughout their time abroad:
- We are your link with both the country you’re going to and the one you're leaving.
- Once your transfer is confirmed, we set up support measures that are specific to your planned activities.
- Once you get there, we will monitor how your arrival goes and then continue to monitor your placement.
Internship, apprenticeship, or permanent contract?
Internships & Apprenticeships
Sopra Steria gives its interns and apprentices the opportunity to gain work experience abroad. If you need – or want – to spend a period of time abroad as part of your degree, the Group will support you throughout your time with one of our subsidiaries! So what are you waiting for? Click here to see what jobs are available.
Every year, Sopra Steria organises a meeting with its interns before they leave to go abroad. This includes talks with HR teams, local contacts and future colleagues, and aims to provide them with the best possible preparation for their trip.
Find out more about 'Now Boarding'
Sopra Steria offers you the opportunity to take your career in a new direction with one of our subsidiaries, with support provided by our Mobility Division throughout. See all our international locations here!